what to expect
TRANSFORMATIONAL LIFE AND CAREER COACHING
I create the conditions that allow for growth by asking powerful questions – helping you unravel situations, thoughts, feelings and actions. Through deep listening and questioning, I help you get more in contact with what's really going on below the surface. You'll feel shifts in your awareness and have aha moments. Coaching is truly transformational and the best part of all is that the magic comes from within you.
Benefits of coaching
- Become more aware of what matters most to you in life (your values)
- Discover what motivates and inspires you both in work and life
- Help you to make decisions in life such as in your career direction
- Understand what it means and how to live a life on your terms
- Experience more fulfilment in life and strength in difficult times
- Develop a plan with realistic goals that you are confident to progress
- Integrate manageable self-care practices into your life
- Improved relationships
We can also look at what's holding you back from living your full potential and the resources you have to work through whatever challenges life may send your way. You'll be able to take a step back from your life, be the observer and make inspired decisions. You'll come to recognise triggers that lead to the challenges you face and identify techniques and solutions to take away with you. You're in the driving seat and I'm here to help guide your journey of personal growth.
How it happens
After an initial discovery call where we get to know one another and talk about your needs, I create a bespoke programme of support which I take you through. I don't typically recommend packages of coaching less than 6 sessions – this helps guarantee long term, lasting results.
Packages start at £495 dependent on your needs. You'll typically benefit from more than just coaching with my packages.
My sessions can be held via zoom, allowing you to remain in the comfort of your home. I also offer walking coaching sessions in Savernake Forest or at my wellbeing space in Marlborough.